Advanced Security delivers patent-pending auto-containment.
Unknown executables and other files that request runtime privileges are automatically run in a virtual container that does not have access to the host system’s resources or user data. They run just as well as they would on the host system, making it seamless from the end-user perspective, but they cannot damage or infect the native system.
- Zero Trust Security Architecture
- Safely and instantly interact with unknown executables housed in
- Auto-Containment until a verdict is returned
- Unknown file verdicts are returned 95% of the time in under 45 seconds
- Lightweight Client: 1% of CPU & 80mb of RAM
- Dedicated Team of Security experts to Identify, Protect, Detect, Respond and Recover Threats
- Lower costs in terms of staff, technologies and time spent
- Periodic evaluations
- First line of defense
- Secure Corporate Internet Browsing: Block users from visiting malicious websites
- Bulletproof web browsing: Auto-Containment technology protects against known and unknown web threats. And many more